Your sight is a precious gift. Who should you trust with your vision?
Columbia Laser Vision Correction is part of the Department of Ophthalmology at the world-renowned Harkness Eye Institute - Columbia University Medical Center at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
For more information, please call 212-342-3746
The Columbia Difference:
- The basic science behind LASIK and other laser eye correction procedures was developed right here at Columbia University Department of Ophthalmology.
- Our medical team is made up of world-renowned physicians, not only in refractive correction of the eyesight, but in all matters related to the eye.
- We are at the forefront of medical eye research. Many of the breakthroughs in laser vision correction are done right here at Columbia.
- Comprehensive Eye Exam – determine all conditions and prognoses
- Most other laser eye examinations determine whether you are a candidate for laser eye correction. Our board certified doctors not only determine whether you are a candidate, but will provide a comprehensive medical examination of your eye health, screening for other conditions that would not only effect the final outcome of the procedure, but the overall health of your eyesight and vision.
- Professional Follow-up
- As medical professionals we see and treat a broad range of ophthalmologic conditions. We will not only provide the best follow-up for your laser eye treatments, but will be able to support and respond to a broad range of eye conditions.
- All procedures done at medical center.
- No matter how effortless it appears Laser Eye Correction is a medical procedure. Your laser eye correction will be performed on the campus of Columbia University’s Harkness Eye Institute, one of the world’s most respected medical centers.
- Network of physicians – Dr. Suh and Dr. Trokel are backed by a network of the world’s most respected physicians in eye care.
Columbia Laser Vision Correction – It is a Matter of Trust.
- Pre Operative Instructions
- Am I a candidate ? Free Consult
- Payment Options
- Location & Directions
- Procedures We Handle
News & Events
Trokel Inducted Into ASCRS Hall of Fame
On April 5, Stephen Trokel, M.D. was inducted into the American Society of Cataracts and Refractive Surgery’s “Hall of Fame” at an award ceremony in Chicago. Established in 1999, the ASCRS has recognized more than 30 scientists and physicians who have made seminal contributions to the field of cataract and refractive surgery.Read More